Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Middle Score", Credit Cards

tag
IsleSeat
Contributor

"Middle Score", Credit Cards

Just went and pulled from here the other two. EQ (627) EX (674) TU (679) rather different readings. When a home loan lender looks for a 'middle score', what would the above then read? Also, other than Amex (had an issue with them in '92), which CC do you recommend? And how can our own dear Equifax have so much lower scoring? A long ways from 520 in August 2006.

Message Edited by IsleSeat on 06-19-2007 02:58 PM
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Middle Score", Credit Cards

IsleSeat wrote:
Just went and pulled from here the other two. EQ (627) EX (674) TU (679) rather different readings. When a home loan lender looks for a 'middle score', what would the above then read? Also, other than Amex (had an issue with them in '92), which CC do you recommend? And how can our own dear Equifax have so much lower scoring? A long ways from 520 in August 2006.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO_Focused wrote:

IsleSeat wrote:

My lowest score is EX Smiley Sad

Rob
Message 3 of 4
IsleSeat
Contributor

And which CC would you recommend, other than Amex? One, that is respectable and open minded to increases?
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.