Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

scorewatch

How often does scorewatch send you your score? Funny thing...when I was in the 30 day free trial period, they sent me a score weekly. Now that they have charged me the 89.95 which was on June 7, I haven't gotten a score from them since. What's up with that?????????
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: scorewatch

Presumably your score has not changed.

Check it and see
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
Presumably your score has not changed.

Check it and see

i understand that....but before they were sending it to me once a week, even when there was no changes...now i haven't gotten anything since June 7.......Smiley Indifferent
Message 3 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

There can be many reasons. But I found delays until another events tripped it to report. Not sure if it was actually late or if it doesn't report on every kind of score change or if it doesn't check your report daily. I don't know. I just know it doesn't do everything exactly on time all the time. It's pretty good with reporting UTL changes.
Message 4 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

You can also change the setting that determine when it sends alerts
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score watch should be called Score glance instead.  They can't manage to keep you updated.  They know about the problem, post it on the web-site when you sign in and Tusc is even going to dicuss it in an upcoming post.  But you present an issue that is much discussed on this board.  I've change all my settings to be as sensitive as posible to any changes.  Can't tell you for sure if my changes work since I'm still in the 30 day trial period myself. It would be nice to know if FICO has any plans to change it. 
Message 6 of 45
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I've found it to be at least one day behind the other Score Watch product. Not a big deal to me might be to you.
Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

i, too, received many scorewatch alerts when i first signed up;  however, now i rarely get them...in fact, there have been several times in the past 6 months where i pulled my scores and eq score was up or down and never got an alert.  my settings are as sensitive as they can be.
Message 8 of 45
sl
Established Contributor

That has happened to me a few times.  When I pull a report through SW and my score changed and I did not get an alert, I called in and explained the situation and 90% of the time they credited my account with a free CR pull. 

Call in and talk to CS, 90% of the time they are excellent to work with.

Message 9 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the Score Trending is daily, Inq might be daily too, and others fall weekly. I also tweeked the bamzoo out of my settings. I think also when you first sign up everything is backdated and triggered. After that is only goes forward. For me, I get a 1-7 day delay. Now that I understand (for my account) it updates weekly it's all cool. I thought it wasn't working because I can pull a score power and get an updated score before score watch reports it. Then again the rep could have told me it was weekly so I wouldn't think it was late? Who knows. I get my score with in 7 days or less all the time. So maybe that's the way it is? I'm happy with it.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-22-2007 03:54 PM
Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.