Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank you, myfico. finally experian....

tag
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

thank you, myfico. finally experian....

I'm trying to purchase the new Identity Basic 3-credit monitoring plan for $19.95 a month but already subscribe to SW and Quartarly so it won't let me enroll. I need to call in to make the switch. for the same amount I'm spending now I can now get Experian! I might even go for the identity ultimate for an extra $10.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Re: thank you, myfico. finally experian....

Yeah I am excited too but what do they mean by you can modify your alerts for Equifax only? Meaning if my balance changes or I hit my credit score goal on say Experian, it wont alert me because I cant setup alerting specifics for Experian?
Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 2 of 27
EW800
Valued Contributor

I was just looking through all these new changes/products.  Interesting.  

If we already have ScoreWatch, does this mean that it is now monitoring all three socres for us??  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 27
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

If we already have ScoreWatch, does this mean that it is now monitoring all three socres for us??  

It looks that way....curious on how to make the switch since I am already subscribed to SW and I have one report left. I like the fact that we will be getting the score for all 3 for a few bucks more a month!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 27
EW800
Valued Contributor

@New_Beginning wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

It looks that way....curious on how to make the switch since I am already subscribed to SW and I have one report left. I like the fact that we will be getting the score for all 3 for a few bucks more a month!

I am surprised that we have not received notification of how this impacts us, or assume we will soon.   I do like the idea of having notification of score changes from all three CRA's.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 27
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

@New_Beginning wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Called and changed this morning. I also had one EQ report left, you do get to retain that report after making the switch. I'm so glad they FINALLY did this.

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 6 of 27
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@bigDEElight wrote:

@New_Beginning wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Called and changed this morning. I also had one EQ report left, you do get to retain that report after making the switch. I'm so glad they FINALLY did this.

I am gonna switch too, question did you have to pay for this month and the new 3 in 1...don't want to be hit twice, want to try to catch it before my new monthly charge. 

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015

Message 7 of 27
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

@New_Beginning wrote:

@bigDEElight wrote:

@New_Beginning wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

I am gonna switch too, question did you have to pay for this month and the new 3 in 1...don't want to be hit twice, want to try to catch it before my new monthly charge. 

They'll reimburse what is owed to you from your last payment then you'll have to pay again for the new one.

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 8 of 27
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@bigDEElight wrote:

@New_Beginning wrote:

@bigDEElight wrote:

@New_Beginning wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

They'll reimburse what is owed to you from your last payment then you'll have to pay again for the new one.

Okay...thanks!

Message 9 of 27
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

yep, just called to cancel SW and Quarterly and was refunded whatever was owed. they told me to give it a little time to process before I can order the new products.

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.