cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to my cyber family :-) Would a Joint account help me?

tag
hotGQ161
Valued Member

to my cyber family :-) Would a Joint account help me?

hi, fellow friends, its like im the baby of this big myfico family and im proud of that because i have found the help i so much need. thanks to everyone who have taken time of their lives to help us in our future. ok, back to the subjecy... i fixing my credit and im seeing results very fast and believe me i hooked, committed and i wont stop untill i become a member of the 700club. beside paying, distuting and deleting i also would like to know about positive accounts on m CR. my girldfriends credit is excellent. we are leaseing a car and it shows on my credir as well, evethought she is the buyer. does this helps me? we also called chase to add me to her account as a joint not just a card user, whould that help? and lastly im geting a BOA secure credit card. once again, sorry for the long email and thanks for your help........ my  cyber  family
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: to my cyber family :-) Would a Joint account help me?

All of those are steps that will help improve your credit score. Once your score is in the upper 600s or higher, you should probably look at getting a couple credit cards of your own.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.