Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

true credit questions

tag
Macchamps75
Regular Contributor

true credit questions

I have signed up with true credit just to watch when things move and fall off my reports. I have noticed they update quick. How much on average are your FICO scores off from the TC scores? I have had it for about 3 months and my scores are way off from what they really are. Any other cool things about TC besides being able to see when items fall off ?
3/04/2008: TU 555 EQ 532 EX 581
9/25/2014: TU 563 EQ 691 EX 655

Cards: CO 1500CL, CO 500CL CU 5,000CL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: true credit questions

Macchamps75 wrote:
I have signed up with true credit just to watch when things move and fall off my reports. I have noticed they update quick. How much on average are your FICO scores off from the TC scores? I have had it for about 3 months and my scores are way off from what they really are. Any other cool things about TC besides being able to see when items fall off ?

There is no definite link between FAKO and FICO.  My FAKOs are lower than my FICOs. My spouse's FAKOs are higher than FICOs.
Message 2 of 4
TheArcher
New Contributor

Those TC FAKOS are worthless. Ignore them. I've seen those TC FAKOS over 100 points higher than my FICO before.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 3 of 4
Macchamps75
Regular Contributor

thanks guys. I do not pay attention to them but makes me wonder why they even have FAKOS
3/04/2008: TU 555 EQ 532 EX 581
9/25/2014: TU 563 EQ 691 EX 655

Cards: CO 1500CL, CO 500CL CU 5,000CL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.