cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!very interesting thing happened last month!! What is this? Removed account.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: !!very interesting thing happened last month!! What is this? Removed account.

I dont know:/ 

i really dont know what happened to this account.  This account was active 2 weeks ago.. No idea:/

Message 11 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: !!very interesting thing happened last month!! What is this? Removed account.

Well I'm sure you will find out soon whether it be a mistake on Credit Karma behalf or they sold it to a collections or maybe you just got a lucky break and it is gone
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are every accounts removed from report before they are sold to collection agencies? Is this a rule? Hmm, i dont know. Lets hope its a mistake and gone:/
Message 13 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

No it's not a rule , it's just one of the many reasons why an account can be removed
Message 14 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

If you want to know for sure call the credit bureau and ask them the reason.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.