Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanted to share more good news AND thanks to everyone for their help

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

wanted to share more good news AND thanks to everyone for their help

I just got approved for a Target Store card 1 week ago. $750 cl. I'm siked about this. It was nice to see the words "congratulations, you've been approved" without having to go the reconn route.  I think I'm going to lay off applying for anything else until after I buy a new car in the next 2 months. I just wanted to thank EVERYONE who gave advice, input and responded to my embarrassing pm's....Woman Wink

Now all I want is:

1 more major cc with a nice cl (or at least chase to go up on the cl) and a neiman marcus store card.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: wanted to share more good news AND thanks to everyone for their help

Congrats! Are you sure it wasn't the Target Visa? The Target store card almost always starts at $200 no matter how good or bad your credit is.
Message 2 of 9
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
Congrats! Are you sure it wasn't the Target Visa? The Target store card almost always starts at $200 no matter how good or bad your credit is.

I'm sure. I have't actually received the card BUT it did say "target redcard".  I'm looking at the "you've been approved" page I printed out and it says " You new REDcard will arrive shortly.
Message 3 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, cool!
Message 4 of 9
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
Wow, cool!

hey, as you know things work differently for me. I got denied for a Kay card when you thought I should and now I get a $750 cl when you know that they almost always start with a $200 cl no matter how good or bad someone's credit is.
Message 5 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I know. You are quite the problem child... hehe I am usually pretty accurate in my assumptions, but you have been the exception many times over. Smiley Happy Goes to show with credit YMMV always applies.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would somebody please tell me what YMMV is? It is driving me nutts!!!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Would somebody please tell me what YMMV is? It is driving me nutts!!!

YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary

Yaay!  I remembered!
FYI It's in the Common Abbreviations post at the top of the posts page.  Helped me out a lot.

-Trini
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.. I looked there and didn't see it....must be old age...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.