Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird vredit karma

tag
desie25
Valued Member

weird vredit karma

I looked on ck and it shows my inquiry were off is this a fluke? I thought they stayed on a year

Starting Score: 522
Current Score: 625
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: weird vredit karma

Do you check your TU file daily with more than 1 service?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 14
desie25
Valued Member

on credit sesame they are on there

Message 3 of 14
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

+1 It could be part of CK's notoriously badly managed "upgrade." Several people have reported having info dropped.

Message 4 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

You know LS, I noticed something recently as well.  So yea I think inadvertendly I'm getting that "thingy" because I have also noticed 2 disappeared from TU and they were from September.  I think I'm obsessed with checking my reports daily because there is always something changing.  I mean they are not earth shattering but I've done so much work cleaning them up that I think I'm paranoid that something unfavorable may pop up.  

I think that after the first of next year I can chill when my last baddies fall off.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 5 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@desie25 wrote:

CS pulls from EX; CK pulls from TU.

It'd be really unlikely to have 1:1 inquiries on them honestly, someone with a recent mortgage and nothing but recent Capital One credit card apps is about the only remotely plausible circumstance I can dream up, and that's just not likely especially for anyone on this forum Smiley Happy.

More than likely the lender in quesiton pulled only one bureau, and therefore the inquiry will only show up in that data set.  The three major credit reporting bureaus (EX, EQ, TU) do not share that data with each other at least currently.

Beyond that as other posters have mentioned, I tend to take inquiries with a grain of salt on any free reporting service.  I've noticed irregularities on most of them unfortunately, if I really need to know that data, I pull my reports for real.

        
Message 6 of 14
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@desie25 wrote:

CS uses Experian, so that won't help you know what's on TU. I don't know of any other free places to get an idea what's on your TU credit report. But if you don't want to buy a TU report, I'd suggest just continuing to monitor CK to see whether those inquiries stay gone or come back.

Message 7 of 14
desie25
Valued Member

Thank you it just seemed weird that they were all removed

Message 8 of 14
nfs_mw
New Contributor

They are updating their site so I would wait some time for the correct data to come up..happened with me too..Thankfully now it's showing correct.
Message 9 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Unfortunately I still have the new version......I want the old back!!!! This once a week update stinks!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.