cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the lowest your score can be for getting a mortgage loan?

tag
serenity72
New Contributor

Re: whats the lowest your score can be for getting a mortgage loan?

Ty so much! now about the foreclosure is it best to go through the credit bureau with this one to try to get it off sooner or the actual company that i had the mortgage through? Also the foreclosure was from a divore. Is there any way at all not to take responsiblity for it? Such as putting it all on my ex. I know sounds bad, but curious. Ty
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: whats the lowest your score can be for getting a mortgage loan?

Well, I don't know too much about that.  If it were me, I would first try the original creditor to see if they could remove the tradeline - maybe a goodwill letter explaining the divorce situation, etc...perhaps if you catch someone on a good day they'll remove the tradeline for you.  It can't hurt to ask.  If that fails, I guess I would try verification through the CRA.  Someone more versed in these matters should chime in and give you some advice.  I'm afraid that any more suggestions I have I am not allowed to post on this forum.  Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.