cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do you find...on cr until this date....on TU??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

where do you find...on cr until this date....on TU??

I cannot find on my TU report where it says when something will come off my report.  Where do I look for this information??  Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: where do you find...on cr until this date....on TU??

Should be below each account. Where did you pull your report from?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate trying to read TU CR  they are all squished together....look directly under the listing  it will be typed
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it from Transunion.com    It is the 30 day free trial.   Let me guess....its not on this one??Smiley Tongue

Thanks for your help!!
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I still dont see it.Smiley Sad   Could it be the report I have? 
Message 5 of 15
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

On TU, I never saw the message "Estimated date that this item will be removed:  XX/2008" until I received an updated credit file from TU as the result of an online dispute.

Based on my reading of that report (a very slim sampling, statistically) and looking at the rest of the report from TU as well as the reports from myFICO, it appears that this message is only inserted when there is a paid item.

It's the only such notation on the reports I've pulled since 2/16/08 (yes, yes, there are 10 of them and I looked at them all just now).....

Seems there should be a room connected to the Sleigh Center for those of us with excessive credit report pulling habits.

atlast.....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

love have you pulled your free reports this year?  You can also call TU ans ask for the date.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-19-2008 06:46 PM
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not my free one for TU.  Should I do so now??  I have the 30 day free trial from TU.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes  you need all 3 CR    you don't need the TU report though  but get the others

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have scorewatch with equifax so I got one with that.   I also have checked my experian.    I just haven't been able to find any notation of when TU says items will come off my report. 

Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.