cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

woo hoo, a whopping +4 scorewatch alert!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: woo hoo, a whopping +4 scorewatch alert!!

my first post was somewhat misleading. i had 5 inquiries total in the last month, but only 2 of those were equifax---citi and penfed---cit denied and all i did with penfed was open a small savings account in hopes of refi'ing my auto loan in a few months (if i cant sell the motherscratchin' tank).

Message Edited by dog on 06-24-2007 06:22 PM
Message 11 of 33
fused
Moderator Emeritus

dog wrote:
my first post was somewhat misleading. i had 5 inquiries total in the last month, but only 2 of those were equifax---citi and penfed---cit denied and all i did with penfed was open a small savings account in hopes of refi'ing my auto loan in a few months (if i cant sell the motherscratchin' tank).

Liar!Smiley Very Happy  Tell the truth, Tuscani told you 42 cc's is ideal and then in one afternoon you went OFF!  A crazy app spree resulting in 100+ hard inqs,  four days later had severe bilateral wrist and hand pain, went to a neurosurgeon and had outpatient bilateral decompressive carpal tunnel release surgery and is now recovering.  Oh his secretary, who does not have carpal tunnel syndrome is typing all of his posts.Smiley Wink HAHAHA

Message Edited by fused111 on 06-24-2007 07:00 PM
Message 12 of 33
fused
Moderator Emeritus

JK of course!Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

you found me out...if it weren't for those blasted kids and that stupid dog, my plan would have worked. however, the other 40 apps were all amex and they only pulled experian....as 1 inquiry! my wife is getting tired of taking dictation on these posts, and i have to go put some more bengay on my wrists, so over and out...hahahahaa
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to respond to this.......as all of you know I am a newbie here. I have been reading in the forums since Wed. June 23rd.

I have become addicted to it. Lot of very good information here.

Long story short-I was reading the forums where someone had ask how many cc to own and Tuscuni posted back 42. Then some one else I think said 242, then another post showing the tee shirt with the number 242. I new it was all a joke. But as the post continued on down the line and this one girl ask about the same question-I believe it was pizza posted back to her 42 as a joke and the girl responded back:
                                  Good lord, who needs 42 credit cards-are you serious?

I cracked up-I about laughed my a!! off on that one. I have to say you guys can be quite comical at times and that keeps the ball rolling.  If it weren't for many of you out there including pizza, midnightvoice, brawny ??, dog, fused111, tuscani, timothy, lordy lordy (i think-the lady from Fl), definately can't forget about Noah Boddie (now some of the names have been mispelled or changed a little to protect the innocent-you know that to be true)  there are many more that I am not mentioned due to my part-timers and not all-timers, this forum probably wouldn't be so addictive...needless to say "I love it"

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correction it's not Lordy Lordy-credit goes to MercyMe
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for including me in that esteemed group, cbjn! i am new here too...i just started posting a couple of weeks ago. i agree that these forums make what has always been an embarrassing subject for me a whole lot of fun. no one who knows me personally, except for my wife, knows how crappy my credit is/was....i have been a master at hiding it well. so, i have never been able to ask anyone for good advice on getting it together...and obviously my 6.5 year theory of "pay everything on time and don't get any credit cards" was all wrong! and now that i have 42.... Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
..and obviously my 6.5 year theory of "pay everything on time and don't get any credit cards" was all wrong! and now that i have 42.... Smiley Wink

i take back the part about pay everything on time being wrong. lol. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 33
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dog that hard pull from Penfed is good for 90 days. Use it for a credit card.
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank ya much, will do
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.