Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% mortgages

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

100% mortgages

Other than VA home loan... is 100 percent fiancing and option anymore. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 100% mortgages

USDA Loans

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I qualify for that. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Other than VA home loan... is 100 percent fiancing and option anymore. 

Yes.  Penfed Credit Union but only for certain states.  If I find the link, I will link it for you.  But you can call and ask about it.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal does. It's non-VA and has a high Apr.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the USDA Direct. It was the only way for me to get a house. The process was a little long, but it was worth it. My local agent made it easy and walked me through each step. I recommend it. The loan covered all my closing costs, the inspection and some needed repairs. My out of pocket money was the earnest money ($500) and the first year of insurance ($680 in my case). The purchase price was about $160,000 and my payment will be just over $800 including taxes and insurance. 

Message 6 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Be very careful financing anything without any money down. Outside of a very few specific circumstances, it is generally not a good idea at all. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's probably better than renting!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just make sure to compare loan terms, as 100% financing (non-VA) typically has higher rates or some other kind of catch.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.