cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 wks since Commitment conditions have been met and still no clear to close!!! FRUSTRATED!!!

tag
m29
Regular Contributor

2 wks since Commitment conditions have been met and still no clear to close!!! FRUSTRATED!!!

I had a few conditions that I needed to take care of per the conditional approval:

All of these conditions were met and sent to the Bank 2 weeks ago!

1. Signed Lead disclosure (sent)

2. Hazard insurance Binder (paid and sent)

3. Appraisal reinspect after doing some painting (done and report sent)

4. HUD 1 settlement Statement from sale of my house from 2007 (sent) *During DU this mortgage was showing up as a forclosure (which it wasn't) but because it showed the last payment 120 days late LO said that automatically showed up as a forclosure so I need this statement to prove I did in fact sell it! No where on my CR does this account show anything about forclosure! It was also showing that I was past due on the account just last year because on EQ it still showed a balance Nov 2011, so I disputed the balance and it was set to 0 balance but they updated the report and made it look like the payment was late as of Nov 2011.

5. Copies of the last 6 months of Cancelled Rent checks (Sent) Now the bank says that what they received are checks that have not been cancelled??? WHAT? I printed them right from my online Banking Statements and there is a Bank stamp in the center of the checks and the bank statements I sent them at the beginning show the cashed checks from those months!! GRRRR.. Not sure how to clarify this to them! BUT Thanks for waiting 2 weeks to tell me this!!!

So this is what has been completed!

*Appraisal (all good)

*Survey

*Title work

*Met all conditions asked of me

*Insurance Binder

*obviously all the initial stuff.. Bank statements, paystubs etc....

LO calls yesterday and says "so what's the deal with the OPEN? Midland account that is in dispute"! I have talked to him 10 dozen times about this account and he says everything is fine 2 days after we were originally suppose to close he decides to ask me this?!! Grrrr

I paid the Midland collection account off in March, it was removed from TU and EQ after it was paid (account was over 5 years old, I live in NYS) EX shows it's open with NO Data but has the comment consumer disputes account (I did not dispute it, Midland added the comment after I asked them to verify the debt) My LO says it still looks like it is open and has an open dispute, he asked for a receipt that I paid it (Midland refuses to send me a receipt). So I called EX yesterday and asked them to remove the comment! She says Midland has not notified them of any payment to this account and it will still will remain an open collection unless I do a dispute with them and they will investigate!! UGH, NO I don't want to start a dispute, can she please just remove the comment that is already there! As of this morning the comment is gone, now the account says Open Collection Original balance $1002, payments received $500 ( I settled on the account not sure how EX got an updated amount since they were not going to contact Midland, if they did contact Midland then why are they not reporting a paid status?????)! Not sure what it did to my REAL Fico score but it tanked my FAKO by 60 pts! Also not sure how to get this cleaned up without doing a dispute. Midland will not do anything about it!

I don't know what else to do at this point!! 2 weeks ago LO says we will def close by May 30!! Now he says there is no chance of that happening!! I am ready to tell him to cancel the whole thing!! This is getting ridiculous!!

ETA: Lender just had to re pull scores.. EX dropped 10 pts. because of this update!!

Starting Score: 8/30/11 EQ 520 TU98 593
Current Score: LO Pull 3/5/12 EQ 659 TU04 652 EX 649
LO Pull 5/26/12 EQ 656 TU04 668 EX 651
Goal Score: 700 by 12/30/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.