Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

31 days

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

31 days

Now in underwriting , expect some conditions. Already had to write LOX for a paid off 401 loan on my pay stubs and explain a few inquiries. I think it's the not hearing that is worse. I really feel I will get thru UW but just pray there isn't a 20 year old judgement I don't know about . I had identity theft and a horrible divorce. I am so on edge and know I will not sleep well until I have keys in hand.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 31 days

Good luck

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hang in there.. Keeping fingers crossed for you..

Message 3 of 8
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

You can make it happen, vibes of positivity coming your way!!
Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Quiet !! Not sure if that's good or bad. I can't sleep and do not want to get my hopes up. Even though I love this house
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Quiet !! Not sure if that's good or bad. I can't sleep and do not want to get my hopes up. Even though I love this house

That is a good sign... Drink some wine and relax.  All will be wellSmiley Happy..

Message 7 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Good idea!! Today is Mardi Gras parade so mucho wine will be had😝
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.