cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401K Residential Loan APPROVED and Processed!

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

401K Residential Loan APPROVED and Processed!

I just called my investment bank and they approved and processed my residential loan and they said the check will be sent out on Wed! Woo hoo! Wow! I thought it would take longer to review the 60 pages of documentation I sent them.

The lawyer came by the house today and spent a couple of hours talking to my husband and I about the eviction situation we are facing if we don't close by Jan 31st. I paid him a $500 retainer today to deal with my landlady so I don't have to worry about it. For those that don't know, I paid all my rents on time for 3 1/2 years and she wants to evict us simply because I won't buy her property. It is madness, I know. But I'm not worrying about it anymore as I now have good legal representation.

I also got conditional approval from UAMC yesterday so I am going to gather what they need over the weekend and get it sent out so hopefully I have approval by the end of the week. Then it goes to CHFA, the Housing Authority that is servicing the loan and their UW has to approve it but my loan officer said that is an easy approval and then hopefully we will get cleared to close by Jan 31st. If not, I plan to pay prorated rent for the couple extra days and my lawyer is sending my landlady a letter stating so.

I can't believe everything is falling in place like dominoes....it must be meant to be!

My realtor is setting up an appointment with an inspector next week and he is also calling a moving company to come by an estimate our moving costs and then I am going to start looking at new furniture to buy! Smiley Very Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.