Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

680 Credit Score Conventional Loan/Student Loans

tag
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: 680 Credit Score Conventional Loan/Student Loans

Yes it is possible but its a lot of work to get done in that quick of a time frame. But 100% doable... Stay positive Smiley Happy

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all just a moment in time. It will be over before you know. I went through the same thing with my first home purchase. At least you made it to this point in the approval/closing process. I'm just very anxious trying to get my scores high enough to get approved at this point.

Message 12 of 14
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thanks to you both. I really appreciate the encouragement.

Blbarnes, you are almost there! You already qualify for the loan so you just trying to improve a little more before you apply and I think you will be applying very soon so I would start looking at houses online. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 13 of 14
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's all just a moment in time. It will be over before you know. I went through the same thing with my first home purchase. At least you made it to this point in the approval/closing process. I'm just very anxious trying to get my scores high enough to get approved at this point.

You will get there....

We all are in your corner cheering you on...

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.