Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 DAYS!

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

7 DAYS!

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 1 week away from our closing today.....

The loan came out of underwriting fine with NO stipulations (woohoo!!!!)

I am so nervous... i can tell the boss lady is as well since we seem to be arguing a lot more recently ....

Wish us luck!!!!

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
PRC
New Contributor

Re: 7 DAYS!

Good luck!

Message 2 of 11
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Good Luck! Yes its a very stressful time, we were supposed to close today but it got pushed to Tuesday.. three and a half extra days of stress for me. ay ya ya.. 

Message 3 of 11
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Doin a happy dance for ya Ben!!! Smiley Happy. Jules, sorry to hear your closing date got pushed back Smiley Sad Hopefully you will get to close on Tues with no problems....sending positive vibes your way....I will be finding out my appraisal results Tues and I've got a good feeling that its gonna be ok Smiley Happy WE GOT THIS!!!! Keep us posted!!!
Message 4 of 11
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Haha I hear ya on arguing. We didn't really argue so much as my husband who was my boyfriend at the time strongly encouraging me not to give up
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 11
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

we are good now lol... she just didnt think i had everything ready for the the closing on friday... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 6 of 11
jules0580
Regular Contributor

I closed! Yesterday! Woohoo. I was getting really nervous because I didnt get the final HUD still and it was ten am and we were supposed to close at noon.. they called with the total at 11.. it held up our closing about 40 minutes waiting for QC to approve the HUD since it was late but aside from that all went smooth.

Message 7 of 11
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Ben = you've made such huge changes lately in your life!!!  Remember the ol' days of badcredben?  Gone gone!  Congratulations.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 8 of 11
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Yay Jules!!!!! How's it feel??? Was closing stressful? Enjoy your new house Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Closing was actually not bad at all.. everyone just sat around the table in a meeting room at my realtors office and we talked and joked while they waited for some pages to get sent over because they had to make a change to the HUD.. We were there for about an hour and a half..would have been less if there wasnt changes made last minute..the amount didnt change but they wanted them listed differented.. odd lol. But it was such a relief to walk out with the keys..I went home and hugged the floor lol

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.