Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80/20 need help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

80/20 need help

Morning all,

I have a few questions, is anyone can assists. I started my journey to clean my credit after my divorce. At the moment TransUnion FICO is 689 nothing negative , Equifax is 589 and experian is 502. Both my eq and ex are showing collection of small medical bills total of 700, a capital one of $5000 , another card for 2500 , 2 light bills total $3000 and a repo car of 11,000.
This was all showing in my Transunion but were delete not sure why still showing in eq and ex . The car and the 2500 card will be remove by July 2020 , I don’t know if I should try to work this out before or let it drop . This billed where my ex husband mess but am willing to do what I can in order to get a home for my kids and me. Any advice will be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 80/20 need help

Good Morning OP. When are you planning to get a house? I suggest fix as much as you can prior looking for a house. UW will always do a manual review and every little speck matters.

@Anonymous wrote:
Morning all,

This was all showing in my Transunion but were delete not sure why still showing in eq and ex .

Sorry, please clarify this part. It's deleted in TU but still shows on EQ and EX, correct?? 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to start by February if possible or before April , and yes it was delete in tu but not on ex or eq
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

February is too soon since if you try to fix your baddies it might still show on your report depending when you close and all that. If it wa me, work them all asap and wait a month or so to see the improvements on your overall profile.
I'm thinking of two possible things why it's still showing on EQ and EX. They are late to show compare to TU or it wasn't deleted at all on those CB. or third one, it wasn't fixed at all?

"collection of small medical bills total of 700, a capital one of $5000 , another card for 2500 , 2 light bills total $3000 and a repo car of 11,000."

All of these are deleted on TU?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes all deleted from tu , nothing negative showing anymore , I wonder why , I did the same dispute for all but only tu removed them
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. I'm thinking EQ and EX still hasn't done with their investigation. I suggest give them a call whenever you can asap since you plan to buy a house soon. I've dealt with EQ before regarding disputes and they're pretty good on the phone.

Good luck OP! Keep us updated Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.