Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

95% LTV in the 450-600K range?

tag
ccsauer
Contributor

95% LTV in the 450-600K range?

Hey all, does anyone know any lenders, assuming perfect credit, 5% down, plenty of income, money reserves in 401K and teacher's retirement fund, that do either 95% jumbo loans, or even better, in my opinion, 70/25 piggybacks, where the 70% is under 417K? Or some variation thereof that gets to, say, 550K home price on 5% down while getting a good fixed rate on each loan and no PMI?

I need to secure 95% LTV if at all possible. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: 95% LTV in the 450-600K range?

I have a lender contact that does jumbo loans to 90% LTV in one loan with no PMI.

Credit score min req is 740.

Maybe Shane or Dallas knows a lender that can go to 95% on a jumbo without PMI....

Message 2 of 4
ccsauer
Contributor

Shane? Anyone? Still trying for this...

Otherwise, anyone have details on 90% loans? I was considering either one loan with a low rate, or if the rate can eb even lower if the first is under 417K, maybe a 70/20 or 75/15 or 80/10?

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Not aware of any lenders doing 1 loan at 95% LTV on a true non-conforming jumbo loan (meaning over the county conforming loan limit), although not saying they aren't out there.  Most people would structure this as a 1st mortgage to $417k and financing the remainder on a 2nd to 95% CLTV.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.