Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

Does anybody have any idea about that mortgage company. My scores are TU 587 EQ 532 and EXP 598. I filled out the rate form on Fico website and I put poor credit and that is the only company came up as a match. I went to their website. It seems like they approve anyone.Here is the link. Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

How this is possible? It says credit score does not matter.

Buy a Home with Zero Money
At Amerisave you can buy a house with no money.
Zero down payment Zero closing costs No money in the bank No money for the first 2 months payments
Just pick your house, sign and move in. NO MONEY.

What's required?

Current Employment: You must have a job. New jobs are OK, no employment history necessary. Temp jobs not allowed.

Bankruptcy OK: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy must be discharged for 24 months. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy must have 12 months of payments. Foreclosures must be at least 4 years old. Other judgments and liens must be paid off.

Credit: Your credit score does not matter.

Find out how much you can qualify for:

Call 866-828-3400.
Just tell us that you want to buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN & ZERO CLOSING COSTS.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

I would not do it. If you have to go thru them you will end up paying tons in interest and fees as I am sure it is a subprime lender.

You need to get yourself in a better credit situation. There will always be homes. That is what you must tell yourself.

Much better to rent a decent shack, save up $, pay yourself first, build up your credit and then get a home.

Much better than foreclosure because you bit off more than you can chew just to high hopes.

Sorry to be so blunt. But have seen people loose their homes.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.