tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPLY NOW? or??

Ok I am about to apply through cap one for an auto loan

my tu hasnt fully raised! ahh!! its 677 still has 2500 revolving to come off

eq is 686, and experian is 743

I think trans will raise to 695-710 

so will it be any different of an auto loan rate?

also does it help at all that I have had 2 loans with cap. 1, ? one which I paid off to get t his car, but I paid on it for 15 months perfect, and my other I have made 3 payemnts on.. I will never miss a payemnt or anything..

what do you think?  I have about 21 accounts on my report.   i dont guess I can get turned down by a freak thing?  it is for 42k my income is $75 a year

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPLY NOW? or??

anyone? I was going to apply now? if I wouldnt get much better approval of my trans going to 700....

becasue dont they look at the middle score? or do they average?

I am 686 eq, 682 trasns, and 742 exper.  my trans will have to go to 695+++

hurry hurry help help..lol
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

?? just anyones opinions is fine.. please
Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Sorry I'm not a car loan expert, but I do know that when I applied at US Bank I could've qualified for top tier rates if I had a previous car loan before... but since it was my first one, I got the 2nd best rates offered at the time.  Score was in the low 700's.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.