tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally got Conditional Approval!? *UPDATE 01/08*

Wish this site would keep me logged in.

Message 41 of 67
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Spoke with the loan processor again this morning and asked about the LEO for the NSF fee. He said he sent it back to UW and it should be back out by end of next week. He didn't forsee any problems with the LEO, said it's more of a formality that they have to ask, but UW does need to review it. If no other conditions are asked for from UW, then we'll received "verified credit approval" on the file.

He said the "verified credit approval" is the last step in the process for now, which is as final of an approval you can get until it's actually time to close. The next time we would be in touch is 30-45 days from closing when they need updated bank statements, credit report and W2s (or taxes/P&L in our case).

Message 42 of 67
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

You should be fine Mike unless you have something that can cause changes on updated documents.

Few more months and you will be busy in your new home and less time on MYFICO!!! lol

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 43 of 67
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

will have to add you guys on facebook lol

Message 44 of 67
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Hey man how are things lookn.

Message 45 of 67
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Nothing new yet, waiting until the end of this week which is when the LP said he'll get the file back from Underwriting. The LP is expecting to get "Verified Credit Approval" meaning that we are done with conditions and can relax...for now.

Message 46 of 67
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Everyday for me feels like Christmas eve and im 12 years old with a new game system sitting under the tree.

Or like that movie Ground Hogs day.

Message 47 of 67
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Haha i do ok with waiting if I know what date I'm waiting for...and the LP said Friday this week, so I'm ok. I hate when they leave it open ended like "We should hear something any day now"...that would kill me. Smiley Tongue

I did go back by the development this weekend and poked in some homes that are under construction and I can not wait until ours starts! One house I walked around in was almost done, already painted inside and flooring installed, had that new house smell...got me all kinds of excited haha. Smiley Very Happy

Message 48 of 67
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I do that several times a week. It doesnt help!!

Message 49 of 67
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Holy crap!!! I just logged into our online loan account and saw that the "Loan Status" changed from "Conditional Approval" to "Approved"!

*Happy dance*

We do still have conditons listed, but they are things like "Provide 2012 Tax Return" and "Sign Finance Agreement" plus they added a new one, which is to provide a savings plan for the closing costs, which is no big deal at all. We are supposed to close in June, so they will need updated bank statements and credti report at that time but I'm super excited! Holy crap!

Message 50 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.