Notes about Lender: No opinion
Type of Loan: USDA
Inspection: March 10, 2015
Purchase contract addendums: 
Loan Rate: not locked.
Application submitted: Preapproval February 19, 2015
Loan Processing: Ongoing
Mortgage Commitment Letter:
Appraisal Ordered: Paid for it today (3/11)- has not been scheduled yet. 
Appraisal Completed:
Went to underwriting:
Underwriting Complete:
Final Approval:
Walk Through:
Closing Date: April 24, 2015.  My lease is up Apri 26th Smiley Frustrated Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 163
apeydee416
Contributor

Re: APRIL 2015 CLOSERS

Still waiting... Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 163
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so slowly starting to get ready to do the happy dance. I got a call a little while ago from the insurance company. She told me that my LO had called her and said they need the dec page and binder for the homeowners. She was hesitant because once she binds it the date can't change. He told her that was fine they are EXPECTING TO CLOSE ON MARCH 20TH!!!!! We weren't expecting to close until April 1!!!!

Our appraisal was done yesterday, I haven't heard anything back about it yet. Everyone is saying they expect it to appraise no problem. I am not worried about defects, house is mint! We submitted all our conditions. There was only 4, very easy ones.

I was in the middle of eating dinner when she called. Now I can't eat at all and DH is opening a bottle of wine. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 163
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats sweetpea!! but uhm..what does DH stand for? I've seen it a few times but too embarassed to ask. LOL

Message 24 of 163
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

DH = dear husband....I think

I have to confess. We are in VA for a USMC retirement ceremony and we stopped at IKEA. The damage was only $400. Would have been worse if a couple of items could have fit in the car. 32 days to my closing!!!!!
Message 25 of 163
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats sweetpea!! but uhm..what does DH stand for? I've seen it a few times but too embarassed to ask. LOL

Thank you!! It stands for Dear/darling hubby.....or something else if he happens to be annoying you at the time. Smiley Wink 

Message 26 of 163
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you!! It stands for Dear/darling hubby.....or something else if he happens to be annoying you at the time. Smiley Wink 

Watch for context clues... it can also mean "Darned", or, of course, a more satisfyingly cruder version.

DW = wife, DD = daughter, DS = son, MIL/FIL = Mother/Father in-law.

Message 27 of 163
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mynameainttracy wrote:
DH = dear husband....I think

I have to confess. We are in VA for a USMC retirement ceremony and we stopped at IKEA. The damage was only $400. Would have been worse if a couple of items could have fit in the car. 32 days to my closing!!!!!

Thanks^^

LOL!!! Ikea is so fun to walk through! I already bought my bedframe and now waiting on my dining table. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 163
VanRickets
Established Member

Home Location: Marysville, WA

Purchase Price: approximately $385,000.  We paid for about $20,000 of options in cash that are not in the purchase price.

Property: House 2,700 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage

Type: New construction.  Started in November 2014 after preapproval.

Earnest Money: $5,000

Lender: Wells Fargo

Lender Notes:  Great to work with.  We get a 1% kick back in closing costs for using them.  We are 2 years after a short sale and no one else would even consider us.

Type of Loan: Conventional

Loan Rate: 4.25%

Down Payment: 20%

Home Inspection: 4/8/15

Home Walk Through 4/13/15

Final Closing 4/16/15.

We did this on my husbands income only, because I had just started a new job.  His FICO score was 700, even with the previous mortgage default.  We will save about $800 per month compared to our current rent.  Can't wait to move!

FICO 715 FAKO 739
Chase Freedom 14,500
Chase Slate 6,700
US Bank 14,500
Discover 15,000
Message 29 of 163
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Congratulations sweetpea and everyone else who's moved forward in the process.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 30 of 163
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.