cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aimed to close april 30th... its july 7th..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aimed to close april 30th... its july 7th..

It's a direct USDA loan. Just spoke with LO. She just sent off my rescore today with my new discover balance so we should hear something in the next day or 2. After that the sellers have to agree to accept it. Personally.... wait 2 weeks and get +$150k? I'd take it 😂😂😂😂
Message 11 of 15
stinastina
Established Contributor

So did you get a COE ? What state are you in ? You do know that USDA will tell YOU when the closing is. You can hope for two weeks but they run by their own clock.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stinastina wrote:

So did you get a COE ? What state are you in ? You do know that USDA will tell YOU when the closing is. You can hope for two weeks but they run by their own clock.

Most of my sellers won't accept USDA because they to slow  60 to 90 days is the norm here

Message 13 of 15
stinastina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@stinastina wrote:

Most of my sellers won't accept USDA because they to slow  60 to 90 days is the norm here

Yep and I drove my real estate professionals crazy looking at homes with no COE. It took me almost 3 months to get one after they got my application and my lowest score was 686. I'm about to close and took almost 60 days from the contract.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My favorite deals currently FHA 203B with escrow repair 3.5% down  and the HUD $100 down deal. ( this requires you pay the closing costs) but its only valid in select markets for Hudhomestore homes.  

VA & USDA loans are slow and very picky. Last year USDA rejected one of DW listings a fully rehabbed house in perfect condition.

She only had 25 offers so it no problem. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.