New Contributor

Re: And construction has begun! Woohoo!

You can run audio through fiber tooleman

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 51 of 217
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Well in a case like that you really dont want to run the fiber, you want a tube in the wall where you can feed wires. This is what we did.

Message 52 of 217
BCullum
New Contributor

Yea I would of loved to have that option, unfortunatly buying a inventory  home didnt allow for that. Thankfully i'm fairly handy and ran all the wires to wall plates like these.
http://fourpair.com/ccp6_09/ccp0-prodshow/102294-1.html

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 53 of 217
playboy
Regular Contributor

Lovely home and I love your layout.  I love talking audio and video.  I didn't do the a/v options. I went wireless for the rear speakers and the projector.  I need to have an electrician come by and install electrical outlets behind my flat panels that are wall mounted.  

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 54 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Yea I didnt do any of the audio/video stuff either with the exception of pre-wiring the patio for speakers since I understand it's a pain to do later. I will definitely put speakers in the rest of the house soon after moving in, I just didn't want to do it through the builder as it was pretty pricey and I have some connections that can do it. It would have been nice to have everything ready to go but decided to spend the money on structural stuff that can't be easily done later (bay windows, room additions, den).
Message 55 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

And just like that we have the frame! Smiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 217
Wonderyears
New Contributor

Awesome. These pics keep me motivated; patience is NOT a virtue I have a handle on! I'm hoping we break ground this week. What a great floorplan btw.
myFico TU-715 EQ-778 (01.14.2013) WalmartTU-664 (12.12.12))

LENDER PULL EQ-766 EX-779 TU-713 (12.20.2012)
Message 57 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Framing is done and everything is all cleaned up, ready for them to start on the plumbing next. Made a new timelapse video too! Smiley Very Happy

http://youtu.be/fWYRHYrh5Q4

Message 58 of 217
rehr22
Contributor

Nice video. I'll definitely be following your progress in this thread. So exciting.

Starting Score: (2009) EQ = 626 | TU = 664
Current Score: (03-18-2014) EQ = 737 | TU = 703 | EX = 723
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 59 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Wow lots of stuff done today! Windows were put in, AC (two units) were put into the attic, plumbing started,roof shingles delivered and all sorts of notes written for electrical, guess that's coming up next! 

I'm trying to figure out if the windows they are installing are good or not for the AZ heat, I think they should be from what I've read online so far.

Message 60 of 217
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.