Spent the morning waiting for the words we all want to hear, "clear to close." Unfortunately when the call came from the LO he said "UW has a prob with your 30 day bank statements, can you print out another copy and send it to me. They didnt like what we sent in, just want a normal statement." I said "You mean like I sent you the first time?" He replies, "Umm yeah, I guess."
I originally sent him my statement, he said my bank was weird in the way their statements looked, made me drive to the bank and get a letter verifying my balances and get it stamped and signed. I guess now Michigan Mutual also wants 30 days of bank statments, so on hold until tomorrow!!!
Thanks Hammer, I dont blame MM, I blame my LO, he has been the one to screw things up. Thankfully you gave me MM UW guide, that helped me submit what I needed, I dont think he has ever read it. I think he just does everything the same way for each loan and lets the UW tell him whats wrong.
I am glad I put in my contract 45 day close, I have needed the extra days!!
Looks like you are back to waiting. I still have not heard back from my LO.
Im still waiting, we all want this to close today. If we get the approval this morning we can close today, but if it takes all day then its gonna be tomorrow.
I got a call from LO this morning and he said UW wanted a new full 30 day of my savings acct printed out and faxed. He said we got the processor from HELL! I faxed that in this morning and havent heard a word, LO emailed me a couple hours ago and said he still plans to close thurs or fri. What a nightmare!!
I think they want to see if you got the money to close.
I got the same exact condition today. Looking like we close tomorrow.
I hope that is all it is. Everytime they ask for one thing I worry it will lead to 5 other things. I just want to get this done with, Im sure you know the feeling!!
That is what worries me. Thankfully I asked for a 45 day close, so I have until next Thursday, but I dont think I can hang that long. LO said it will happen by Friday, but obviously he has not control. This is all really silly to do all this at the end to people. ONce you commit to loan based on conditions they should be reasonable and hold up their end of the deal.
I understand your frustration. My loan came down to about three dozen carpenter ants.
I waited 26 days for USDA to approve my file. They did so with certification that the antsl where dead. All of the realtors got into a huge argument over what would clear the stip. Sellers threatend to pull out (said I was stalling) I told the sellers if they pulled out before the expiration date of our contract I would sue.
We squabbled over $80 to pay for a new WDI inspection (which I had no problem paying). Then the waiting game to see if MMI would accept the new WDI, then a call came in "can you be at the title company in an hour to close?" Seriously, thats how petty it got. It was all really pointless and petty, but its over now.