cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any experience out there with Aven? Calif-only HELOC w/ debit access.

CBetc
Valued Member

Any experience out there with Aven? Calif-only HELOC w/ debit access.

I searched the forums and there were no real references to #Aven#. No targeted contact, but I did see a Facebook ad pop up and I clicked through. Looks to be a highly-automated/online-only HELOC that uses a Visa card for access and transfers. Before I go any further with them (looking at a re-fi or HELOC, but a HELOC might let me go above 80% more easily), I figured I'd see what others' experiences might

This appears to be a California-only product, so that might explain it having a lower profile:

Not available for properties located in Special Flood Hazard Areas. Only available to US residents whose primary residence is in California. No 3rd lien positions. Not available for multi-unit homes.

https://www.aven.com/

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CBetc
Valued Member

Re: Any experience out there with Aven? Calif-only HELOC w/ debit access.

@CBetc wrote:

I searched the forums and there were no real references to #Aven#. No targeted contact, but I did see a Facebook ad pop up and I clicked through. Looks to be a highly-automated/online-only HELOC that uses a Visa card for access and transfers. Before I go any further with them (looking at a re-fi or HELOC, but a HELOC might let me go above 80% more easily), I figured I'd see what others' experiences might be.

Just to follow up: Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this. Soft pull to qualify, HP after doing the online notary signing. Closed faster than even my Figure HELOC did; I'm not sure how it could have been any simpler.

Based on the valuation, they went up to a total of 89% LTV on a condo.

Message 2 of 3
URHomeInvestments
Established Member

Re: Any experience out there with Aven? Calif-only HELOC w/ debit access.

Awesome!  I collect DPs on HELOCs.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.