Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any late Nov/early Dec closers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any late Nov/early Dec closers?

Carrie, I hope your closing went perfect on Saturday!

Is anyone still left here with me? So bummed to have to wait so long now. I might need to start a new thread for LATE December closers.

Message 101 of 289
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Right here. 12/17 closing, final inspection is yet to scheduled and I'm worried it might delay things.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 102 of 289
Kismetavah
Established Member

10 more days before closing... ughh
Starting Score: 499 9/2012
Current Score: 3/2013 Exp 523 EQU 568 TU 573
Goal: 700
Message 103 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

closing in 14 days....appraisal done and inspections done...

Message 104 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was supposed to closed on 12/16 not sure if that will still happen, there is a ton left to do and an appraisal still needs to be done and my final credit pull. They are finishing up the brick, still need driveway, sprinkler system, yard, fence and finish painting for the outside. Inside needs faucets, some baseboards, door handles, appliances and who knows what else.
Message 105 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

you are buying a new home? nice. 

Message 106 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marie, they seem to be able to finish up super fast when they want to... but my closing was delayed due to building delays so you never know. New construction is such a PITA.

I'm glad I'm not the only one still here! New closing date is 12/20, walkthrough is 12/12. Appraisal is done, no one is asking me for any other docs, but I know they'll need refreshed bank statements before closing since it's been awhile. Not much else to do but wait.

Message 107 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @readyformyhome closing went smooth . We got everything moved in, however my son is currently admitted in the hospital with pneumonia!!! Eventually I will
Be able to unpack lol
Message 108 of 289
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no!! That's terrible. I'm glad your closing at least went well. Hope your son is better ASAP.

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey @readyformyhome closing went smooth . We got everything moved in, however my son is currently admitted in the hospital with pneumonia!!! Eventually I will
Be able to unpack lol

Message 109 of 289
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Had an email today that the final inspection has now been scheduled and that other than that inspection we are CTC.

Should get the final disclosure next tuesday so we have a week to review it and wire the money to the closing attorney before the closing on 12/17.

Home stretch... I think my lender is pretty fed up on my constant questions at this point, but if they want the business they can continue to answer them!!! Smiley Happy

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 110 of 289
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.