cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one have issues w/BOGMAN INC./SILVER SPRING, MD?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any one have issues w/BOGMAN INC./SILVER SPRING, MD?

Maryland is a NON-JUDICIAL STATE which is why when a foreclosure is filed is is called an Order to Docket Suit. There are no hearing held and in 45 days, if the debtor does not file for mediation and or make arrangement with the servicer (in this case Bogman Inc.) to loss mitigation, the Judge signs the Order and the house is considered lost to foreclosure. It is then scheduled to be sold on the courthouse steps 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

No service is going to write a *letter of apology* or anything of that nature even if there were errors made. They will resolve the issues and send you confirmation of that resolution. To *apologize* on paper can open them to legal ramifications. It has nothing to do with bad manners or irresponsible service. They cannot make themselves legally responsible by committing an apology to paper just so you can feel like you beat them at some game and you won.. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying for years to get my ex-husbands name off my house now we have been divorced for about 10 years and I have made all the payments from my own account to Bogman , along with the 2nd loan we took out that is now paid off with chase , in the devorce he requested his name be taken off and he gave up aay rights to the property, I have talked to diffrent people at Bogman who tell me I can not take his name off without selling or refinanceing but I am taking care of my disabled, son his wife and 2 yr old grand son while he is waiting for disablity answer .  I pay all the cost and do not make a lot of money but only been late on my mortgage a few times over the ten years and I was been paid way up this year but now my ex is sueing me for not taking his name off.  Bogman want his name on to be safe and hold him lible like I can not pay it with out his name well then why has every payment been from my account alone and and how have I been in good standing with them for ten years that he has not lived here nor paid anything or will ever pay them it feels like decrimination I did not say it is just that is how I feel I am the one paying them yet they show no value to me as there customer , I have a not perfect credit score only because of co - signing years ago for my son,s car so it will be harder to refi and working on my salerie alone I do not have money to fix up the house but this is stressing me out so much any sujustions I would be so thankful if there is anyone who knows any way to resolve this if I can not take his name off he is asking the house be acutioned and I have a two yr old that needs to have a home.  I am not very savy on this subject as a matter of fact I just feel lost thank you for listening and any sujestions any one may have.

Message 13 of 14
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Hi Rose, sorry to hear about your situation.  Your lender holds the cards right now, so they will dictate who has to remain on the mortgage.  They cannot be forced to remove your husband unless a judge rules they have to, which unfortunately your divorce decree saying you need to remove your husband from the mortgage is not the same thing.  Like they said, you will either have to refinance your mortgage or sell your home, or qualify for the existing mortgage yourself (which is called an "assumption" or a "novation agreement").  If you cannot qualify for the mortgage on your own, you will need a co-signer to go on the mortgage with you.  Have you looked into qualifying on your own for a refinance?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.