cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

Any luck yet? I am in the same boad. Left a message for Dorothy. Haven't heard anything. I'm so stressed out about this issue. 

Message 21 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I can say is Dorothy at Equifax is AWESOME! She called me this afternoon and removed all the disputes. If you call her just leave her a detailed message. She'll correct it then get back to you saying its resolved. Awesome. I am so relieved.

Message 22 of 147
getahead
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

All I can say is Dorothy at Equifax is AWESOME! She called me this afternoon and removed all the disputes. If you call her just leave her a detailed message. She'll correct it then get back to you saying its resolved. Awesome. I am so relieved.

I'll be calling Dorothy myself to remove some disputes on the remarks on my report, what type of detail message did you leave?  do you leave you whole ss#, bdate, name & the ccc?

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 23 of 147
getahead
Regular Contributor

@getahead wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll be calling Dorothy myself to remove some disputes on the remarks on my report, what type of detail message did you leave?  do you leave you whole ss#, bdate, name & the ccc?  Please can you PM me her telephone#, thank you.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 24 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, SSN, name, accounts, everything. Tell her you want the disputes on your cc removed, that you no longer dispute them and she will call you later that day and let you know that it has been done. If I knew her last name, etc., I would send her a gift. Good luck.

Message 25 of 147
Chinadoll
Contributor

Can you PM me her phone number as well? I have a dispute comment that the Creditor will not remove and I have been dealing with Equifax for the longest trying to get it removed. Thanks

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Her number is Mod Cut ask for executive comsumer relations. You will be transferred and should get Dorothy's voicemail. Good luck.

Phone number removed. You are welcome to give out this information via PM.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 27 of 147
patternofstars7
Contributor

Looking to purchase house by end of year and have been working on getting rid of dispute comment on a student loan on all 3 credit bureaus. Anyone know if the word "dispute" has to be fully erased because on 2 of my reports it says, "DISP RESLVD RPRTD BY GRANTOR."

Message 28 of 147
IOBA
Senior Contributor

patternofstars7 - I was told that you absolutely could NOT have the word "dispute" anywhere on the credit report.   Maybe the CB would remove the word/comment if you get a live person and explain that you are buying a house and the whole comment needs to come off.

Message 29 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I please,please get Dorothys number???????? And exactly what i need to say

Message 30 of 147
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.