Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apppprrrooovvveeeddd!!

tag
ripper998
New Contributor

Apppprrrooovvveeeddd!!

Today has been one of those days were everything is going right.  We heard from our loan processor this morning and said that we were approved through underwriting this morning!  We had two very minor conditions come back.  One being they get a copy of the 401K checks that we are getting for the downpayment and a signed bank statement showing the funds in the account.  The only other condition was the info for my last job as I have only been in my current job for a little less then two years.  Easy peasy!  I cant believe we are actually going to get this house, its such a great feeling!  After a year of rebuilding my credit and then 6 months rebuilding my wifes its been a long journey.  Now to sit and wait for the 23rd when we sign and close! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apppprrrooovvveeeddd!!

Congrats. What are you're credit scores now? And did u get an fha
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you indeed. I know it must be a great day.

I too am a credit rebuilder.

I've been waiting since the first of the year to here about my short sale but I think I'm right behind you.

Message 3 of 11
ripper998
New Contributor

My FICO scores are TU 685, EFX 671, my wifes scores are TU 662 and EFX 672.  My wifes went up again from paying some cc's down.  When the lender pulled she had the lowest and her middle score was a 652. 

When we started this journey Jan last year both of our scores were in the 560's due to medical bills, my commission based job, poor economy, and a settlement I paid on. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats are in order..

Message 6 of 11
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Sweet

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 7 of 11
SuzyStellar
Contributor

Congratulations!  It's a good day!

Message 8 of 11
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 11
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.