cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval waiting on senior mgmt sign off..?

tag
BreezyWe
Contributor

Approval waiting on senior mgmt sign off..?

So we are on day 30 on waiting for the home we put an offer on to go through. The house is a " bank approved " short sale meaning the bank approved the listing price at $162. We put a offer of $170 with 3.5% towards closing. Seller accepted our offer a month ago. Our realtor said as of today we are waiting on the senior management to sign off on the offer. Anyone know the turn around time for this? This process is so daughnting, I'm about to throw in the towel and go build new, at least then I know for sure the house is ours Sigh..
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Approval waiting on senior mgmt sign off..?

In my personal experience it could take days, weeks, or months.  Anyone who says they can put a timeline on a short sale is full of malarky!!

Good Luck, hope it goes by quick.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Approval waiting on senior mgmt sign off..?

Yeah unfortunately banks have their own timeline and processes when it comes to losing money, and no one can predict what they are.     With short sales you just have to be prepared to hurry up and wait.  And wait.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.