Ok, I was approved with conditions on AUG 27th. I submitted all of my conditions early Friday. The builder and the mortgage company submitted theirs Thursday. Mortgage company called USAA informing them to have the coverage to start 05 SEPT. I am doing a final walk-thru tomorrow morning. Well, I called today, and was told that the file is still in u/w and it may take a day or 2. I am a bit nervous because we are in a hotel (since Friday) and I do not know when we are going to close. Am I over-reacting, or is my wife getting me frazzle up??? Someone help me!!!
Hello just wondering how your closing ended up going. I to have a similar situation was approved with conditions and I am supposed to close 11/29 but am waiting for U/W to the final approval. If you meet the conditions is it safe to say you are going to be approved? Im a nervous reck! Thanks in advance for sharing.
Well, we did closed on our home. There was like 20 conditions that needed to be met between myself, the mortgage company, and the builder. I was told the my DTI was a bit of an issue, and that I needed to have cash in my account to show I am able to afford a home...HOWEVER, we made it through and it felt good to get the keys from the builder
OP, I am curious as to what your DTI is. Mine is currently at 48% and I was told I need to have rougly around 3600 in the bank as reserves. I'm going VA btw
We were approved today with conditions as well. We had to explain some inquiries on our credit, provide a copy of two deposited checks, and I also provided them with a statement from my money market account.
Keeping my finger's crossed.
Well, my DTI was never confirmed to me, but I was told it was at 52%. It was a big mess, but I would say it was at 48%. I went with FHA. My score was a 660.