Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved with Conditions

tag
CyphaSoundz
Established Member

Approved with Conditions

Almost to the finishline. I've been trying to buy a house for a while and finally got an approval with conditions. My credit isn't amazing and I was surprised the only conditions directly for me were an LOX (did I acquire new debt) for inquires and addresses. There were some other conditions that needed seller/builder input. I figured I was gonna need an LOX for a few more things like late payments. I'm at 9 months clean credit right now. My DTI is 11% right now. I will say I did get an approve/eligible per DU (something I never thought would happen. Not this soon anyway) and I'm not sure if that played a role. I was told a couple times that if I can get an approve/eligible the lates wouldn't matter. I went from application, to preapproved, to approved with conditions in about 7 days. This whole process has been a head scratcher and a breeze so far.  Just weird. Anybody else have a weird experience?

Hope I get CTC this week just waiting on the seller to submit their documentation.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved with Conditions

sounds like its smooth sailing

Message 2 of 13
NC_Mtg_Loaner
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

Licensed NC Mortgage Loan Originator
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Keep us posted on your progress!  It could help someone else in a similar situation.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What type of loan are you getting? How old were your lates? We’re under contract on a house with a preapproval for FHA. I appreciate you sharing your experience— it helps ease my nerves!
Message 5 of 13
CyphaSoundz
Established Member

It's a VA Loan. My last late was 9 months ago. My process definitely hasnt been easy that's for sure. A lot of folks said no. Eventually someone said yes more than once.
Message 6 of 13
CyphaSoundz
Established Member

Cleared Conditions today!!! Now we're just waiting on the appraisal and to do the final inspection!

Message 7 of 13
CyphaSoundz
Established Member

Got the Cleared to Close today!!!! So excited and relieved!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.