Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argh! Bone headed mistake with sourcing

tag
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Argh! Bone headed mistake with sourcing

Long story short, I sat here for a week waitng for the UW to review my file again and noticed today that they removed one condition and approved another. However while the last condition was still open I decided to look at what I sent them as it was to source a deposit. And wouldn't you know it I didn't send the UW my letter I wrote, just the two bank statements that show where the money came from and where it went.

ARGH!

So of course I called my Processor and left a message. So pissed. I sat for a week with no movement and when I finally go get movement I forget something which may end up costing me more time. Worse off my Processor didn't even tell me it was missing or anything. I thought that's what the Processor was there for ;(

Crap! I hope the UW can put them together vs sending the file back!

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
playboy
Regular Contributor

Re: Argh! Bone headed mistake with sourcing

Uh, ok.  Is it an issue?  If not just keep moving forward.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

It's not an issue but it definitely put a delay on the loan process as now I had to get put back into Underwriting and we won't get an answer / update until 4/23 at the latest. Just want to make sure I do everything in my power to get the lender what they need to fund the loan. I have a hard time believing they can get it funded in 3-4 days, as settlement is 4/29 and has been since Feb.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 3 of 4
playboy
Regular Contributor

It depends on your lender, but most loans will fund the at the time of settlement.  Did they say that they typically fund 2-3 days before settlement?  You still have a week and one day so I wouldn't worry about it.    

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.