Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Credit

OK so my credit scores are 724 663 and 672 with experian being the best with 3.5 yrs of credit history 15k total credit limits current due less thn 40% all bills paid on time. although there was a case where i had a collection agency 2.5 yrs back for some 500 bucks and paid it off immediately. everything else has been pretty smooth im looking to finance 35k for a car annual salary 60k. what kind of interest should i look forward to get?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Credit

Go see you local credit union or CCCU.
MYCCCU.com

Get the ULT down under 30% and then under 10%. You will see a significant increase in your already good scores.

Me personally would not be taking on more debt especially on a depreciating asset while I still had 6K of debt.

To each his own.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Credit

What does your car credit look like? Your scores might qualify you for some of the manufacturers' subvented rates, but you past auto loans are gonna make a difference. You did not mention anything about previous auto loans.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.