Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Loan Help

Hi everyone,
I an new to the board and have some questions.
My husband and I are in desperate need of financing a new vehicle, unfortunately we have terrible credit but are working on that.  Last year I lost my job due to the company downsizing, and my husbands truck was repocessed, thankfully we were able to get the truck back and are making the last payment on it next week.  We have some credit card debt but are looking to pay it off in the next month as well(maximum of 2000.00)  our income every month is 5000.00 have no mortgage(family house give to us to help us back on our feet).  We have been turned down once and were sooo embarrased. Our credit score is around 550, and suggestions? thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan Help

After my divorce, my credit score was a 554 if I remember correctly...I applied with www.capitaloneautofinance.com and I got approved for up to 30K. It was at a 19% interest rate...but no biggy...when my credit got better, I refinanced and the rest is history. I highly recommend them. Another place to try is Pegasus credit union based out of dallas, texas.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.