Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome LO and lender!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome LO and lender!

If anyone is looking for a great LO to work with, as well as a great lender to work with send me a PM.  They work in all 50 states, and do a wide range of loans(Conventional, VA, etc).  The LO that went through the process with me is a *VALoanMaster*!  He was very informative and knowledgable.  Almost every time I called him he would answer, and if not returned calls quickly.  The whole process on my end was pretty easy, just gave them what they wanted, and the whole process moved quickly.  3 weeks from contract to clear to close(Although we had already been through a quick underwriting pass before contract signing).  Again, I cannot say enough good things about the whole process.  

I started my process with Veterans United, which was just OK.  I had some credit issues and went through their Lighthouse program.  Got my credit situated, and then started the application process to get pre-qualified.  My LO was a lot of times difficult to get a hold of.  Then they kept lowering the amount that I qualified for.  Also they had a lot of overlays to jump through.  

TLDR; VU is OK, but I had an awesome experience with another lender.  Send me a PM if you need an awesome lender!

1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Awesome LO and lender!

@Anonymous wrote:

If anyone is looking for a great LO to work with, as well as a great lender to work with send me a PM.  They work in all 50 states, and do a wide range of loans(Conventional, VA, etc).  The LO that went through the process with me is a *VALoanMaster*!  He was very informative and knowledgable.  Almost every time I called him he would answer, and if not returned calls quickly.  The whole process on my end was pretty easy, just gave them what they wanted, and the whole process moved quickly.  3 weeks from contract to clear to close(Although we had already been through a quick underwriting pass before contract signing).  Again, I cannot say enough good things about the whole process.  

I started my process with Veterans United, which was just OK.  I had some credit issues and went through their Lighthouse program.  Got my credit situated, and then started the application process to get pre-qualified.  My LO was a lot of times difficult to get a hold of.  Then they kept lowering the amount that I qualified for.  Also they had a lot of overlays to jump through.  

TLDR; VU is OK, but I had an awesome experience with another lender.  Send me a PM if you need an awesome lender!

That is wonderful!  I suspect that the LO's that post here regularly go above and beyond for their clients. Smiley Happy Congratulations on your new home!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.