Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank statements with cash deposits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank statements with cash deposits

Looking into buying a house and I’m self employed. I have 2 years of tax’s returns.

My question is that a lot of my jobs are in cash, my tax returns reflects all my income. But will the lender reject me for having cash deposits? Even know they match with my tax returns
2 REPLIES 2
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank statements with cash deposits

Cash deposits Will Not be acceptable to the lender. Get all your funds together in one account. season the account so you a minimum of 2 months stmts do not show any deposits you can not explain with COPIES of checks. Best to just have you account ready to go and no deposits of cash or other items you can prove. Bottom line is No cash won’t work.
Message 2 of 3
kc0039
Established Contributor

Re: Bank statements with cash deposits

wrote:
Looking into buying a house and I’m self employed. I have 2 years of tax’s returns.

My question is that a lot of my jobs are in cash, my tax returns reflects all my income. But will the lender reject me for having cash deposits? Even know they match with my tax returns

We won't reject you for having cash deposits. If you're going with a conventional loan, we'll need to see a copy of the deposit slip, maybe a receipt for that job, and an LOX for all cash deposits. It'll be more tedious.

Licensed in IL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.