cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank statements

micvite
Frequent Contributor

Bank statements

My builders lender is asking for bank statements with the following requirments, only issue is any printout I do from wells fargo doesn't have a URL at the bottom, because when you click on the statement it automatically just generates a PDF. Wells Fargo doesn't sign and stamp statements anymore... do I have any options here? Anyone else have WF and can figure out how to get a https link at the bottom of each statement page?

Bank Statements:

  • Bank statements must be complete with all pages.
  • Transaction History printouts from the internet must cover 2 full months (or 60 days) and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and the website URL at the bottom of each page.  This cannot be screenshot.
  • Printouts provided by the bank/teller must cover 2 full months and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and have the teller’s stamp, signature, and date.
Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $7400
Citi DC: $8000
WF Propel: $2000
Amex BCED: $1000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
VS CC: $1850
Kohls: $1500
Synchrony car care: $4000
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank statements

Hi there - I also have WF; just printed my statement and it doesn't print with the url; it only prints with the sequence number and number of pages.  I would ask your LO to view what you have; perhaps other banks print with this information.  Our UW accepted our statements which again, didn't have that notation.  Who is the lender?

 

Keep us posted.

Message 2 of 10
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@Pony4her wrote:

Hi there - I also have WF; just printed my statement and it doesn't print with the url; it only prints with the sequence number and number of pages.  I would ask your LO to view what you have; perhaps other banks print with this information.  Our UW accepted our statements which again, didn't have that notation.  Who is the lender?

 

Keep us posted.


Lender is DHI. If my understanding is correct they only need the statements to verify the funds for down payment is that correct? If so could I just open an account with a bank that does print a URL for example, transfer the money have it sit for 60 days (I close april 15th so I have time to do that) and call it a day? (60 days makes the funds whatchamacall it so I don't have to explain where they came from)

 

EDIT: TD doesnt do it either... it would have to be a bank that doesnt generate a PDF of the statement, it would need to just open up the statement in the browser as an HTML... how this is supposed to "help prevent fraud" is beyond me

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $7400
Citi DC: $8000
WF Propel: $2000
Amex BCED: $1000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
VS CC: $1850
Kohls: $1500
Synchrony car care: $4000
Message 3 of 10
dragontears
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@micvite wrote:

My builders lender is asking for bank statements with the following requirments, only issue is any printout I do from wells fargo doesn't have a URL at the bottom, because when you click on the statement it automatically just generates a PDF. Wells Fargo doesn't sign and stamp statements anymore... do I have any options here? Anyone else have WF and can figure out how to get a https link at the bottom of each statement page?

Bank Statements:

  • Bank statements must be complete with all pages.
  • Transaction History printouts from the internet must cover 2 full months (or 60 days) and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and the website URL at the bottom of each page.  This cannot be screenshot.
  • Printouts provided by the bank/teller must cover 2 full months and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and have the teller’s stamp, signature, and date.

The PDF is equivalent to normal statements, they are not "transaction history printout from the internet". A printout would be you pulling up your bank's transactions on a browser and printing that.

Scores hover around 800
Haven't been AZEO in over a year
Rome was not built in a day, neither is a good credit profile
Message 4 of 10
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@dragontears wrote:

@micvite wrote:

My builders lender is asking for bank statements with the following requirments, only issue is any printout I do from wells fargo doesn't have a URL at the bottom, because when you click on the statement it automatically just generates a PDF. Wells Fargo doesn't sign and stamp statements anymore... do I have any options here? Anyone else have WF and can figure out how to get a https link at the bottom of each statement page?

Bank Statements:

  • Bank statements must be complete with all pages.
  • Transaction History printouts from the internet must cover 2 full months (or 60 days) and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and the website URL at the bottom of each page.  This cannot be screenshot.
  • Printouts provided by the bank/teller must cover 2 full months and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and have the teller’s stamp, signature, and date.

The PDF is equivalent to normal statements, they are not "transaction history printout from the internet". A printout would be you pulling up your bank's transactions on a browser and printing that.


Well a statement is what they want but they want it printed in a brower with an https link at the bottom somehow

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $7400
Citi DC: $8000
WF Propel: $2000
Amex BCED: $1000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
VS CC: $1850
Kohls: $1500
Synchrony car care: $4000
Message 5 of 10
dragontears
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@micvite wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

@micvite wrote:

My builders lender is asking for bank statements with the following requirments, only issue is any printout I do from wells fargo doesn't have a URL at the bottom, because when you click on the statement it automatically just generates a PDF. Wells Fargo doesn't sign and stamp statements anymore... do I have any options here? Anyone else have WF and can figure out how to get a https link at the bottom of each statement page?

Bank Statements:

  • Bank statements must be complete with all pages.
  • Transaction History printouts from the internet must cover 2 full months (or 60 days) and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and the website URL at the bottom of each page.  This cannot be screenshot.
  • Printouts provided by the bank/teller must cover 2 full months and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and have the teller’s stamp, signature, and date.

The PDF is equivalent to normal statements, they are not "transaction history printout from the internet". A printout would be you pulling up your bank's transactions on a browser and printing that.


Well a statement is what they want but they want it printed in a brower with an https link at the bottom somehow


I don't think so. They list 3 options not that the statements have to be all 3.

Check with your LO.

Scores hover around 800
Haven't been AZEO in over a year
Rome was not built in a day, neither is a good credit profile
Message 6 of 10
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@dragontears wrote:

@micvite wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

@micvite wrote:

My builders lender is asking for bank statements with the following requirments, only issue is any printout I do from wells fargo doesn't have a URL at the bottom, because when you click on the statement it automatically just generates a PDF. Wells Fargo doesn't sign and stamp statements anymore... do I have any options here? Anyone else have WF and can figure out how to get a https link at the bottom of each statement page?

Bank Statements:

  • Bank statements must be complete with all pages.
  • Transaction History printouts from the internet must cover 2 full months (or 60 days) and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and the website URL at the bottom of each page.  This cannot be screenshot.
  • Printouts provided by the bank/teller must cover 2 full months and include the account holder name, account number (or last 4 digits), and have the teller’s stamp, signature, and date.

The PDF is equivalent to normal statements, they are not "transaction history printout from the internet". A printout would be you pulling up your bank's transactions on a browser and printing that.


Well a statement is what they want but they want it printed in a brower with an https link at the bottom somehow


I don't think so. They list 3 options not that the statements have to be all 3.

Check with your LO.


WHATTTT **bleep** how did i misread that so badly! I thought since it said BANK STATEMENTS: that the bank statements needed to meet those criteria not that I could do bank statements OR a transaction history OR a teller printout. I'm going to confirm this but I'm 99% sure you're right! I feel SOOOO STUPID

 

EDIT: Sorry mods I messed up with the *bleep* lol

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $7400
Citi DC: $8000
WF Propel: $2000
Amex BCED: $1000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
VS CC: $1850
Kohls: $1500
Synchrony car care: $4000
Message 7 of 10
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank statements

Thanks for clarifying; my next comment was the same after I read it again, lol.

Message 8 of 10
BillSmiff
Established Member

Re: Bank statements

I believeyour referring to "seasoned funds." I read the whole post and it seems you have it straightened BUT (this is for anyone reading this post later) I would leave the new bank account option as a very last option...also I'd suggest anyone in this boat also double & triple check with your Lender that the funds would meet seasoning requirements. Underwriters can get picky to say the least and "questionable" source of funds could be a deal breaker....

 

I have seen it all as a Realtor since 2001; best be safe as you are being coming on here and asking the experts! (NOT referring to me) My yearly post is complete Smiley Happy

 

Message 9 of 10
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank statements


@BillSmiff wrote:

I believeyour referring to "seasoned funds." I read the whole post and it seems you have it straightened BUT (this is for anyone reading this post later) I would leave the new bank account option as a very last option...also I'd suggest anyone in this boat also double & triple check with your Lender that the funds would meet seasoning requirements. Underwriters can get picky to say the least and "questionable" source of funds could be a deal breaker....

 

I have seen it all as a Realtor since 2001; best be safe as you are being coming on here and asking the experts! (NOT referring to me) My yearly post is complete Smiley Happy

 


Yes, that's the term i was looking for lol. I'm going to double check with the loan officer tomorrow, and if it's fine then great, if not I'll be back asking what banks make an HTML statement lol

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $7400
Citi DC: $8000
WF Propel: $2000
Amex BCED: $1000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
VS CC: $1850
Kohls: $1500
Synchrony car care: $4000
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.