cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond frustrated with New Build in Subdivision!

tag
IQn2D
New Contributor

Re: Beyond frustrated with New Build in Subdivision!

Congrats on your new build. It will be done in no time. I had the same issue as you did with my Builders Agent. The didn't start on my house until 5 months after I signed my contract. I found out why there was a delay after showing up to thier office ever other day. Lack of communication on their part. The deed to the land had a lien on it. However, they sorted it out and things have moved at lightening speed. I least than a month my house has been framed to included installing of windows, plumbing and shingles on the roof.Again, it's going to go up fast.

Starting Score: EQ612, TU644, EX622 4-22-17
Current Score: EQ720, TU728, EX705 02-18-18
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Beyond frustrated with New Build in Subdivision!

We picked out all our selections last Monday and today the center blocks for foundation have arrived so hopefully they will begin foundation this week, Our delay was caused by the developer of the subdivison. I am just glad its finally getting started, closing day is for Feb 14th if there are no other delays etc, also depends on mother nature.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.