Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biting my nails.....................waiting for UW

tag
haapril
Contributor

Biting my nails.....................waiting for UW

On Monday UW approved my loan, but with conditions. I sumitted the condition. Today is wednesday the day I was suppose to close, but now waiting for the all clear. We extented the closing until tuesday, but hopefully by friday it is a wrap. Now, I am just so nervous. What can possible go wrong at this point. I hear so many horror stories of closing. I need some inspirational stories while I wait for a all clear. Maybe today or tommrow to hear the verdict.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Biting my nails.....................waiting for UW

I'm in the same situation and this is after my old lender decided he didn't want to write for a manufactured home FHA, so I had to go with another lender..  It's being submitted to UW this week hope there aren't any more hiccups in this already rocky road towards home ownership.

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the remaining conditions? 
Message 3 of 5
haapril
Contributor

The remaining conditions are verify a car payment payoff, verfiy deposit in check , verfity  document of a co-sign with a car loan . Thats it!

Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Are you able to provide documentation for all of those?  If so, then you should be looking good and it'd just be a matter of the underwriter reviewing the documents.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.