Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAIVRS list roadblock

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAIVRS list roadblock

Hey all!
I’m new here and wanted some insight. I will be 3 years removed from a foreclosure dec 10th of this year however according to the caivrs list I will not be eligible for an fha loan until feb....: the previous foreclosure was due to divorce in which the ex was awarded the home.. my question is what are the odds that I can get an exemption and get off the list where I can apply for the fha loan sooner? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: CAIVRS list roadblock

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey all!
I’m new here and wanted some insight. I will be 3 years removed from a foreclosure dec 10th of this year however according to the caivrs list I will not be eligible for an fha loan until feb....: the previous foreclosure was due to divorce in which the ex was awarded the home.. my question is what are the odds that I can get an exemption and get off the list where I can apply for the fha loan sooner? Thanks in advance

Hi RickGrimes3,

Good news, you might be eligible right now!

As long as the previous mortgage was current when it was awarded to your ex or at the time of separation (with legal separation agreement)

there is no wait! You can buy a new home with an FHA loan right away.

I've helped multiple buyers in the same situation so feel free to PM for more help or information.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.