Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU Auto Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU Auto Loan

Has anyone attempted to obtain an auto loan from CCCU?  What are their requirments?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CCCU Auto Loan

The will pull EX, are lenient. If you do apply, be preapred to be patient.
Message 2 of 9
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Tuscani,

Recvd email from CCCU maybe able to help us w/ auto refi after recvg all our docs - emailed them infor on cars- any experience with them and auto refis, PLOC, when waiting for approval on CC?  Not sure if they are going to offer us anything, maybe this is routine, even before denial of all products?
Message 3 of 9
urlosin
Valued Member

Chances are if they are asking for that info you will get approved on a car. It sounds like you have met their criteria personally (unless your income doesn't verify) and they just want to make sure the car(s) also meet their criteria. Age and mileage may raise rate or DQ all together. 4 years old or less and less than 75k should be no problem with a CU...some are even more lenient. Good Luck!
Message 4 of 9
Egotrippin

Who is CCCU?
Message 5 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Egotrippin wrote:
Who is CCCU?

Message 6 of 9
cgmiller63
Contributor

I just refinanced my vehicle with CCCU and they were great. It took them over a month from the time I submitted the application to when it was approved, but that is because they are swamped with applications from this website. They pulled EX the same day I applied via the web.  My EX is 697 if that helps.  You can call them as ask what their requirements are. This is a credit union not a bank so the service is very personal, unlike banks and finance companies.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the great information... a couple questions...

-Do you know if CCCU is bk friendly for an auto refinance? 
I was able to get two Toyota Car Loans this year at a very high interest rate - the dealer went up to bat for us since our chapt 13 bk was discharged  only 1 year ago (4 years ahead of plan!).  With my credit scores being higher than my husbands and his income is so good, we were able to get approved.  We need to try to refinance these loans because the payments are unbelievable.  We both needed cars (mine was totaled in an accident and his was 10 years old).
-Does CCCU look at Chex Systems for an auto refi?  I believe I have one negative item on there that needs to be researched.

My scores:
TU-632
EQ-636
EX-646

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Message 8 of 9
cgmiller63
Contributor

Chgomom74 - I suggest you call CCCU and aske about their requirements for an auto loan/refinance. 
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.