Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSED!

Closed my USDA direct mortgage today. On the originally scheduled date, closing took less than 20 minutes, and I am a homeowner! Somehow the world should probably end Smiley Very Happy For those of you in the process both my attorney and RE agent were absolutely mystified by how little paperwork there was.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLOSED!

Congrats in that, now the real work begins. THE MOVING.
Message 2 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats in that, now the real work begins. THE MOVING.

^^^Yes! Congrats on your closing - savor the moment before you start moving Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 15
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!  Party at your place after you're all moved in and settled?  Smiley Wink

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an army coming to move my sorry butt... It tends to work out well when you promise some barbecue. I have a commercial smoker, gonna do a couple briskets, some smoked pork tenderloin stuffed with goat cheese and cherries and a pile of fixins. maybe toss in a couple santa maria tri tips too. probably some ginger bourbon sweet potatoes, some texas pintos and smoked mac n cheese and whatever else my crazy mind comes up with. I probably wont pick up a box... Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 15
wendlan
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Moving!!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Mucho congrats dude!

        
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.