Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CTC

My loan was conditionally approved and we submitted all conditions last week. Today, I received a call from LO, letting me know all conditions were cleared, however, the title company belongs to the seller, so an additional disclosure is needed and so it was escalated to underwriter supervisor. Anyone has any feedback or time frame, we were hoping to close this week.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CTC

As the buyer, you could have selected your own title company. But of course this is another story.

What type of disclosure is needed?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The seller had a mandatory addendum, that the title company needed to be theirs. Not, sure she just told me an additional disclosure is needed, I’m guessing to diclose the relationship.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently, it was just something internal. We got CTC today, closing package is being sent to TC, don’t have an actual date for closing, LO and TC are saying before Friday.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.