Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caliber home loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caliber home loans

Has anyone had to deal with this mortgage company. I have tried for weeks to speak to someone about buying a foreclosure that they have.... Getting the run around. Any suggestions. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Caliber home loans

Regardless of who it is, if they are giving you the run around for weeks I would take my business elsewhere. You do not need to get a loan through the bank that owns the foreclosure.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiddy...

I was trying to get ahold of the foreclosures.. I already have my loan with another mortgage company. I would like to purchase the home Caliber Home has. May be they just dont want to sell it. 

Message 3 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Hiddy...

I was trying to get ahold of the foreclosures.. I already have my loan with another mortgage company. I would like to purchase the home Caliber Home has. May be they just dont want to sell it. 

There is a procedure for buying foreclosures but it doesn't involve going to the bank that issued the loan. Lenders have asset managers that handle entire regions and those asset managers work with agents and/or auction houses to off load their foreclosures.  If you want to deal direct, try one of their asset managers that handle your region. If the loan was insured, then it may be sold through Fannie or Freddie or HUD rather than Caliber. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.