Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear To Close!!

tag
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Clear To Close!!

Well, it looks like it is finally happening!! We got the CLC, did the walk through and close this Thursday!! I def have to pinch myself to believe it! It has been a long rocky road, but finally we are here, thanks to an awesome LO! We were sopose to close in December, but we had a title company dragging their feet and an appraiser who did the appraisal incorrectly and we had to get a re-do. But, here we are!! Just an FYI~  We were told NO 3-4 different times, but then we found the best and he said YES!! NEVER give-up!!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clear To Close!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats to you.  I am hopefully just a few weeks behind you and cound not agree with you more on not giving up.

Message 3 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations!  What a wonderful feeling...come back when you have keys in your hand so we can all celebrate with you!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing and congrats!!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 6 of 15
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

Well, it looks like it is finally happening!! We got the CLC, did the walk through and close this Thursday!! I def have to pinch myself to believe it! It has been a long rocky road, but finally we are here, thanks to an awesome LO! We were sopose to close in December, but we had a title company dragging their feet and an appraiser who did the appraisal incorrectly and we had to get a re-do. But, here we are!! Just an FYI~  We were told NO 3-4 different times, but then we found the best and he said YES!! NEVER give-up!!

Message 8 of 15
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!!! It feels really exciting, but I still feel alittle stressed. Tommorrow cant come soon enough Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ha i am in the same boat as you. Very up and down and many changes but we close tomorrow as well...  Congrats to you Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.