Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close!! Are we safe now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to Close!! Are we safe now?

Ok so my story is long and complicated but long story short my LO called us this evening and said that USDA emailed her and said we are clear to close. Now, this process has been nerve wrecking and sleepless and I am wondering are we out of the woods?

The LO said she doesn't have the packet yet but she got the email. She says the attorney should get the packet tomorrow and we can close on Valentine's Day around 1.

What do you think???

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Clear to Close!! Are we safe now?

You can celebrate

Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Various lenders seem to do things a little different, but I am also doing a USDA loan and can tell you that our LO said once they get the OK from USDA they are good to go.  The processor had everything put together ahead of time.

More likely than not you are completely finished with underwriters.  You just cleared your last hurdle and just need to sprint to the finish line.  Smiley Wink  Congratulations!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, through out this process I rarely got happy but you can believe I am overjoyed. We have been at this since Aug '12.

I am so thankful!

Message 4 of 17
BCullum
New Contributor

PARTAAAAAY, I'm so jealous of all these threads with CTC... I WANT TO HEAR THOSE WORDS!!!

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 5 of 17
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! You're DONE! Enjoy your new home. It has been quite a journey for you. I am very glad to hear you made it to the finish line. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much, I will even post a pic when we get those keys lol Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the clear to close! How long did the process take from when you first signed the contract to now?

Message 8 of 17
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

AWESOME!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike_B03 wrote:

Congrats on the clear to close! How long did the process take from when you first signed the contract to now?

Ty... We signed our contract in July. Its a new construction.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.