cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close! USDA Guaranteed (Michigan)

tag
mamatried
Contributor

Clear to Close! USDA Guaranteed (Michigan)

Wahoo! After 5 years of caring about my credit and 2.5 years of hardcore grinding, a big goal will be accomplished this week! I'm buying my first home!

Got the clear to close, closing scheduled this week!

MICHIGAN - USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program 3.75% Fixed

Offer Accepted to Closing = 53 days. 

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clear to Close! USDA Guaranteed (Michigan)

Congrats! Waiting on mine and hoping it comes this week as well!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new home..don't stop caring about your credit!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@mamatried wrote:

Wahoo! After 5 years of caring about my credit and 2.5 years of hardcore grinding, a big goal will be accomplished this week! I'm buying my first home!

Got the clear to close, closing scheduled this week!

MICHIGAN - USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program 3.75% Fixed

Offer Accepted to Closing = 53 days. 

Wow! Congratulations!

Time to celebrate!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Message 4 of 8
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

I'm in Michigan too, and right behind you ... I'm hoping to close by 4/12 (waiting for condo construction to complete and certificate of occupancy issued).

How long was your file at RD?  Do you know?  Mine's there right now, loan officer assures me everything is fine, but I wish I'd hear it had been returned back to lender with approval.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 5 of 8
mamatried
Contributor

It was first sent Mar 7 and we had a few requests and had to resubmit a couple times. Clear to close came Mar 17. Each time the USDA had it, it took them about 2 business days.

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 6 of 8
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! I know you must be excited.

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 7 of 8
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

@mamatried wrote:
It was first sent Mar 7 and we had a few requests and had to resubmit a couple times. Clear to close came Mar 17. Each time the USDA had it, it took them about 2 business days.

Thanks for the info!

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.